Balding Specialist In New York
Come See Our Balding Specialist in New York
There are many possible causes of thinning hair and balding, ranging from simple genetic factors to more complex medical conditions. Here are some potential causes of thinning hair and balding to consider:
- Genetics: If hair loss runs in your family, you may be more likely to experience it yourself.
- Hormonal changes: Imbalances in certain hormones (such as testosterone, estrogen, and thyroid hormone) can cause hair loss.
- Medical conditions: Many health conditions can lead to hair loss, including scalp disorders, fungal infections, autoimmune disorders, and thyroid problems.
- Medications: Certain medications (such as those used to treat cancer, arthritis, and depression) can cause hair loss.
- Stress: Physical or emotional stress can trigger a type of hair loss called telogen effluvium.
- Diet: A diet that's deficient in certain nutrients (such as protein, iron, and zinc) can cause hair loss.
- Age: The natural aging process can cause hair thinning and balding.
What Can We Do About Thinning Hair And Balding
If you are balding or have thinning hair, come see our balding specialist in New York today. At Corin Skin & Hair Company, we offer nonsurgical treatments like platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy and low-level light therapy (LLLT) to help promote hair growth. Furthermore, we can help you understand the possible causes of your thinning hair or balding and provide you with information on how to prevent further hair loss.
If you are in need of a balding specialist in New York, look no further than Corin Skin & Hair Company!